Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

i'm a bit confused

i liked it a lot, and i'm glad you put out another episode, but i am so0o confused about that ending, he was eating...himself?? or i dunno what, it'd be great if you could clear that up for me, or is the purpose of the flash just to make people think "what the hell"?

nice work

Another New Bunny Another New Bunny

haha funny shit...but

...but that 1 kid definally is almost exactly like kyle or stan from south park, using the lines "o god damnit" and "i realize sumthing" either way, great flash man, the end had me crying

Anakin loves Padme Anakin loves Padme

haha nice

short but sweet, very nice

Levelz :: Kegman Levelz :: Kegman

nice

nice, it was a cool little flash, oh and dont listen 2 the retard that left a review b4 me, the music was perfectly fine and fit the flash good

Nevadeth responds:

i didnt really think about how well the song fitted, i just like the song lol

Bunnykill 2 Bunnykill 2

ur fuckin amazing, smooth ass animation

dude! that was fuckin sick man, i luv ur style
u gotta bring back that boss from the first bunny kill, he was awesome...did he have a name???

anyway keep it up man, this is the best flash i've seen in a long time, we need more stuff like this on ng and not the crap its been gettin lately

Mottis responds:

Well yeah, he has a name. Smoke. And I will bring him back. probably in the next BK. probably

The BumBum Song ! The BumBum Song !

nice work

i liked this flash a lot, it was a good idea

u did a great job on the mouth animations and the timing was pretty damn good, nice job

PICONJO CONFESSION XI PICONJO CONFESSION XI

wow man that sux

LMAO y would u submitt this flash, u know damn well ppl are gunna laugh at u...i gave this a 10 in humor becuz i find it funny as hell that u may die from bad kidney....however i do give u credit becuz this was a nice approach for advertizing mechandise, so i atleast give u sum credit

Burnt Face Man's Trailer Burnt Face Man's Trailer

u rock man

i luv ur flashes, their so errie, its incredibe with the stuff u come up with...this 1 was differnt but it was still good

P.S. "No Boundries" by Micheal Angelo Batio is a sweet fuckin riff
nice choice

alright man take it easy, keep up the great work i'm lookin forward to the next salad fingers, i'm still a little confused by the last 1....did he not know the girl was real???

Piconjo: Maximum Pwnage Piconjo: Maximum Pwnage

that figures lol

its just my luck that i submitt a flash RIGHT b4 piconjo submits his...o well shit happens

The Epical Kiss 4 The Epical Kiss 4

hey i wanted 2 say a quick thing

hey i'm fmxpunk182,
u recently reviewed a crap flash of mine but i never got a chance 2 comment back

i wanted 2 thank u for ur kind review i really apprecitated it, i also wanna say sorry becuz in the past i think i may have insulted sum of ur work, i really didnt understand how difficult it is 2 create sumthing such as flash, i now have way more respect 4 u then i could have ever imagined, i also think u helped my cuzin bassmadnessrj get the flash program...i'm not sure, either way i wanna thank u again and if u can help me out or give me sum tips on flash i would love it, my s/n is Fmxpunk182

Chubaka responds:

Bitch you think I can forgive you? FUCK OFF! LOL Im jokeing but uhm sure I guess if you need help, cool, I added you to MSN so hopefull you'll do the same.